Insider: Now you understand what win10 enables. Now you understand the universal app. You have seen ms enable apple/ Linux / android.
Under win10. And very soon you will see what they have in store for sony.
1 billion devices. What is coming for you x1 fans. :) E3 2015
Misterx: Still blow away!...
Misterx: Really, what is the power inside hololens? What's is battery live?
Could it stream from Xbox one without lags?
Insider: It will stream to x1 using display plans it will be able to do full worlds with full holographic object placements. Kinect will be able to communicate via software with hololense. So enemy's know were you are. Smarter ai.
You haven't seen any thing from hololense really yet :).
Misterx: Don't get it...
My room scanned by HL and send to a TV screen of Xbox one?
Is there is a other way? Play your game on a wall...on imaginary tv using Hololens only streamed from Xbox One?
Insider: You could be in 2x2 meter room and hololense will project past the boundarys of your small room. Because it has a depth and dimension processor. Walls are gone and floors
What hololense can do that has not been shown to public. Is a vr simulation in 3d. And objects can be manipulated in real time 4d. You could be on the toilet :) and put hololense on and you would be in the cock pit of the new ford. When games are streamed to hololense it's not just a video signal. games developed specifically for hololense will stream in to hololense with full 360 view. Not only that but 4d objects will appear in your pov.
But you could get up and walk around the game world. So any angle. Each display plan can overlay to the 360 view. That way every angle can be processed.
If you were in a jungle seen you could use your x1 or new Hololens x1 control to turn the camera in a 360 feald of view. You could walk your boundary limit but you would walking into a physical wall. A football feald could be converted into a war game..
So x1 can stream your games to a wall sized 100+ inch tv or a 360 view. It's just depends on the software you use.
There will be a lot more coming that will explain this but the best part is seeing. This true evolution of hardware and software.
But it's x1 that will surprise you. More money was spent on x1 then hololense that's your clue. Remeber this is the year x1 should have launched :)
Game onxboxnman: Hey all, I've been thinking about what brought me to this site back around the time of the XB1 reveal. After the reveal I had questions that I thought I'd find answers to from the gaming media online since things that MS had said and done didn't equate to the view of a weaker console, yet everywhere I went no one was asking the questions I had and instead just followed the public view that MS messed up.
I finally found this site and people asking the questions I was asking. I was glad to find I wasn't alone, so thanks MrX for this site. As much as I enjoy the insider views and MisterCteam's research, the thing that brought me here and that I think has the most power to make people question the real specs of XB1 are the things MS has said and done regarding Xbox, after all if people don't believe the info coming from the horses mouth they are unlikely to listen to insiders, etc.As such I thought I'd make a list of questions I had that brought me here or that I've gained since that time from what MS has done or said. These are just off the top of my head, I am sure there are more so feel free to leave a comment with any you can think of, just make sure they are directly from MS people or MS actions so there is more accountability for the statements (again no disrespect to anyone else's research or knowledge). If any of my questions are incorrect let me know and I will change it, thanks.• Why would MS spend $100M on the controller and yet produce a weaker console than PS4?
• Why would MS pay $3B to AMD and not get a better chip than PS4?
• Why would MS use custom chips (along with the extra costs) yet end up weaker than the off the shelf parts of the PS4?
• Why would MS use 50 other specialized processors if they wouldn’t help the XB1?
• Why design a system not fully compatible with DX12 when DX12 is your own invention that releases within 2 years of your system launch?
• Why design such a powerful audio processor if the rest of the system can’t even match the PS4?
• How can a system the runs both apps and games at the same time produce games on par with the PS4 that only does one thing at a time?
• How can a system that runs 3 OS’s (2 of them virtually) be less powerful than the PS4 with a single OS and yet still be on par with it?
• Why would MS include a 4K HDMI cable (or at least bother to make a point of it) in a system incapable of producing 4K instead of saving money by including a cheaper cable?
• Why would Major Nelson risk stating that the XB1 is ready for 4K video and games?
• Why would MS designers say they are using a next-gen GPU if it’s even a lower and older model then the PS4 uses?
Why would MS designers risk comparing the XB1 to a supercomputer if it can’t even beat the PS4?
• If MS never planned for the possibility to sell the console without Kinect, why include an IR sensor on the console itself for the Media Remote instead of having Kinect’s built in IR sensors do the job?
• The Kinect V2 is very innovative so how is it that MS could create such an innovative component yet not make the custom XB1 system innovative enough to match a mostly off-the-shelf PS4 system?
• How can MS claim a 10+ year lifecycle if the system is already outmatched by the PS4 and current PC’s?
• Would a company spend $2.5B buying a small game company if it doesn’t care about supporting games and gaming?
• How is a chip with more transistors and larger size weaker than the PS4 with a smaller chip with less transistors?
• Why would MS risk saying cloud computing can add to the power of the XB1’s graphics if the cloud can’t do that in a practical way for every owner of the XB1 in its 10 year lifecycle?
• Why does the XB1 have an external power supply and bigger case if it is weaker than the PS4 which has an internal power supply and smaller case?
• Why would MS include a power supply that can provide more power than the known parts should need and which would add to their manufacturing cost?
• Why would MS include such a large heatsink and fan for a low power system, even with last-gens RROD issue of overheating a company like MS doesn’t waste money if the system doesn’t need such a major cooling system as it would be overkill and cost more for manufacturing?
• Why would MS waste money testing the XB1 chip using a very expensive Cadence Design Systems emulator if the end product is not more useful than a current off-the-shelf PC?
• For at least 7 years MS has been working on HoloLens, even creating a unique Holographic Processing Unit (HPU) to process the super large amounts of data and yet they only create their game console with the power of current PC’s?